WembleyWonderful Tips #98 - My Letter to Father Christmas

As this weekend was busy as hell, with both boys having a piano exam, both girls a ballet exam rehearsal and Mr WembleyWonderful assembling a 4m wide IKAE PAX wardrobe for me (I love you Mr WembleyWonderful), I’m afraid this tips section is going to be a short one…

Since a friend told me how organised some people are about Christmas presents (definitely not me), I’ve been obsessing about Christmas presents – without doing anything more than obsessing though… So I thought you might be interested in my Christmas letters to Father Christmas where it stands now – very adults centric I’m afraid, as little spies may read this…

Dear Santa, for Christmas our family would love the Nelson, Légendaires and Mythics comics series, the Complete Peanuts books (yes, all 40 of them! – but maybe not all in one go), a Philips permanent hair removal toy, a gel nail kit, a collection of pashmina shawls in all the colours of the rainbow, funky inflatable pool toys for the summer, bikes and roller blades for everyone in the right size from Decathlon, a funky crystal water carafe, subscription flowers, a magnetic board with pictures from birth for all kids… And, most importantly, more time ahead of Christmas to get everything sorted!

Where are you with your Christmas list? I would love to hear your suggestions!