WembleyWonderful Tips #25: A Guide to the Summer Sales

Although Mr WembleyWonderful had strong views I should be writing about football this week, I am afraid my field-knowledge is very different… I can hardly control my excitement, the summer sales are starting in full swing next week!!!
A number of shops have already been running pre-sales since the end of May, where they offer around 30% off a limited selection of items (Harrods here, Harvey Nichols here, my beloved Tory Burch here) but next week it will be so much better, especially after such a cold spring! Harvey Nichols’ summer sale kicks in on Wednesday, Harrods’ on Saturday and most other shops’ around these times.
Boringly, I will be looking at my usual haunts (and preferably online, where the size selection is much wider): Tory Burch for all of their selection, I am in love!.. The Outnet , Maje and Sandro for clothes; Tods for shoes; Aubade for underwear and swimwear; and Anya Hindmarch for handbags.
For children Cyrillus have already started their French pre-sale, which is a must as there is nothing left later on; and the UK website of Spanish brand Mayoral usually starts the sale along with the UK shops. For men we are exploring new horizons so I will keep you posted next season (or earlier if you ask) …