WembleyWonderful Tips #102 - Random Pre-Christmas To-Do List

This year, I got all my Christmas shopping, card writing and chocolate distributing done very early, which is quite unusual for me to be honest. As I’m probably missing all the Christmas stress, my list of things to-do-before-Christmas (well, actually before our Thursday flight) keeps growing and becoming more random – I thought I’d share it to make you smile…

• Pack six suitcases full of (very warm) ski stuff and ponder for hours on whether I should take my Thermomix too… And my party dresses… Yes, for skiing… I am all for maximising our luggage allowance!
  • Finish knitting a jumper for my eldest daughter, so that I can steal the one I’ve just finished for her but which fits me so well!
  • Order all the furniture and appliances for our two bathrooms ahead of our building works – there is a two-month delivery lag, so better start early if I want the works to be completed before next Christmas! But even I wonder why I need to do it right now?..
  • Go the La Perla sample sale at the Music Rooms – not that I need anything from La Perla, but… come on, this is too tempting!
  • And while I’m at it, have a quick look at the sales at Tory Burch and Sandro – not that I need anything from there either…
  • Write another article for my sewing blog sixmignons.com – don’t ask…
  • Sort and deal with the pile of paperwork I’ve been accumulating over the past two months and which is now sitting quietly on my office desk… hum hum…
  • Oh, and of course my favourite game, restructure the children’s wardrobe: take out everything that is too small, realise they have nothing to wear, order new things in a panic. I can’t help, I do this each time I need to pack for a holiday – which, as you can imagine, makes the packing very long and stressful. Oh well…

Where has my Christmas spirit gone? I wonder… HAVE A LOVELY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!