WembleyWonderful #149 - Christmas

After 148 editions of the WW newsletter, you can imagine that my inspiration is sometimes running low. And since I learned last Friday during my Yoga lesson to be kinder to myself, I won’t beat myself about it as I usually do! Instead I will refer you to all the past tips in which I’ve written about Christmas. There we go.

If you would like to see London Christmas lights , here they are. This post also mentions temporary ice rinks, which I think are back this year, but frankly not the best idea in the current sanitary context…

If you are wondering about the British Christmas card etiquette , it is explained here – worth a read as it is completely different from the French cartes de voeux.

If you are keen on Christmas DIY , here and here are a few ideas.

And it seems that I have never written about English Christmas food , I cannot believe it. Although I am not a great believer in the British Christmas pudding and the great big turkey, the one thing you must not miss are mince pies ! They are the yummiest thing and completely disappear from shelves the minute Christmas is over – I am even considering freezing some this year as we all like them so much and baking them at home is such a pain…