Special Zesty Festive Yoga Kids & Family Classes

At Zest For Life Studio, we believe that the festive period is a unique and magical time where you bond as a family and create special memoriesIMG_20191105_105735233 . This is why I am offering you unique classes of YOGA KIDS and workshops of FAMILY YOGA in DECEMBER :

1. Saturdays Family Yoga workshops from 4.15 to 5pm
    to enjoy a strong bonding quality time with your kids and celebrate the Xmas season together.
    Three Saturdays are available: Saturday 7, 14 or 21st of December. You can join one class, or two or even the three classes.
    25£ the duo for 75 min.

2. Plus during the last two weeks without ASP before Xmas break, I will open three YOGA KIDS classes per week on Tuesdays (10&17Dec), Wednesdays (11&18Dec) and Thursdays (12&19Dec).
    From 3.45pm to 4.45pm. Give you time to arrive and get change. The studio is open to change.
    Price: 10£ per kids - 8 kids per class only.
    Pick Up from LIL is available : additional of 2£

I am newly certified yoga kids so I am so excited to empower your kids with yoga including lots of fun and poses to reconnect their body and mind while stretching and gaining flexibility and understanding of their body and mind power.

:star2: EXCLUSIVE ZESTY OFFER :star2: : book by next Friday the 15 of Nov and you will enjoy

• a 5£ discount on the family yoga price (20£ for two)
  • and if you book more than two yoga kids classes, it is 2 for 18£ and 3 for £25.

Both classes are held at my studio Zest For Life Studio 34 the paddocks Ha9 9HH London.
It is only 5 min From LIL.

For more info please visit my website at zestforlifestudio.com or do not hesitate to write to at [email protected]