Personalised English language and culture programmes

Victoria est la personne parfaite pour comprendre la culture anglaise ! N’hésitez pas à la contacter :

Feel at home in London: Do you want to speak more confidently? Understand British culture better? Meet friends locally? Make the most of your time here?

With my business, Perfect Cuppa English I offer personalised English language, culture and orientation programmes for expats coming to London so you can feel more settled, connected, understand and be understood in London.

Private English language sessions are available in your home, or at work, at a time which suits you, or why don’t you and your friends meet up together for an English conversation and culture group. If you want to explore and find out more about the local area, then join me for one of my local discovery walks to see beautiful architecture, learn local history and find out what’s going on for you and your family.

I’ve lived most of my life locally in London and am now based in West Hampstead, working with individuals from many countries around the world including France, as well as a variety of organisations including London Business School, local parent support group Mums in the Wood, and private family club 3 House Club in St John’s Wood. I regularly give talks on British cultural themes to help share my insights into the British people and culture.

Find out more at twitter.com/perfectcuppa1 for interesting facts about the local area, London events, British cultural insights and English language tips.

Get in touch for your free consultation. I look forward to meeting you soon for a cup of tea!