Get a new zest next Thursday! New Coaching circle workshop

[size=150]Get a new ZEST![/size]
[size=150]Let’s make this spring a Season of Action.
[/size]

[size=150]To keep you inspired, refreshed, physically and mentally motivated, I have teamed up with an empowering woman and friend, Sagina, to offer you a first series of zesty workshops. [/size]

[size=150]The first workshop is NEXT THURSDAY to celebrate International Women’s Day. [/size]

[size=150]ALL WELCOME. Members & Non-members. [/size]

[size=150]Zesty International Women’s Day Morning, it’s [/size]
[size=150]at 9 am: Zesty Boxing Session &/Or
at 10.30 am: Coaching Circle Workshop:“How to make 2018 a year of action”
10 tips for UK career success + an interactive “coaching circle” with Sagina.
[/size][/size]

[size=150]I met Sagina at the early stage of setting up Zest For Life Studio two years ago at the “Freelancer Together Echo++” programme. For 3 months, we were together shaping our dream project of entrepreneurship. Her enthusiasm, charismatic personality and rich British business experience attracted me and we knew that one day, our two worlds could merge and help each other.
This day has finally arrived. I am so delighted to be able to introduce her to my zesty community.[/size]

[size=150]Sagina’s aim is to give you solid tips on how to build a successful professional path in the UK and empower yourselves. You’ll leave with pratical materials, defining your superpowers,listing concrete goals to focus on. Sagina has prepared you a detailed programme - attachment. [/size]

[size=150]Cost: enjoy a very special discounted price:
£15 instead of £25 [/size]

[size=150]Location: Zest For Life STUDIO: unique fitness garden studio at 5min from LIL
34 the Paddocks HA9 9HH[/size]

[size=150]Plus before do not hesitate to come for a SPECIAL ZESTY BOXING class at 9 am.
[/size]
[size=150]Sign in! for a powerful morning to celebrate International Woman Day[/size][/size][/size] [size=150]simply email me at [email protected]

visit marionbignone.zumba.com[/size]