French tutor for a CM1 student

Good morning everyone! I am looking for a teacher of French to support my daughter’s French language academic skills. She is in CM1. She is doing well at school, but I thought that complementary support would be useful. We live in Pinner. We were considering doing it on Wednesdays after school (around 1700) for an hour. The tutor can come to us or we can come to him/her if nearby. Many thanks! Barbara

Hi Barbara - I can help. I run Stanmore French Lesson Club. My Rate is £25 per hour and the lessons take place in Stanmore.

We provide French Lessons by a native French Tutor that are fun and creative, steeped in French culture, and include a wide variety of activities tailored to suit the abilities and meet the needs of each age group.
We provide lessons From Toddlers to Adults either in groups or one to one.
Courses can be tailored for GCSE Students. Telephone Rachel on 0208 385 7792

Good Morning.

I read your request regarding the French teaching to your child. I am a French mother living in Wembley. My son is in Terminale at Lycee Winston Churchill. At the present time, I am teaching 5 hours of French to English children between Monday to Wednesday in the evening. I would be able to give you reference if you wish.

I would be very interested to meet you to discuss how we could proceed. The only thing I only have Thursday after school free or 5 pm to your house.

My telephone number is 0797 267 1634.

Nathalie Spencer