Fall in ZEST with Halloween Kids Camp and "Open Day/ Portes Ouvertes"

Be Energsed + Increase Enthusiasm + Have Fun this OCTOBER

There are TWO Zesty Events to Join to Actively and Boo-tifully Enjoy Fall and Halloween

1. PORTES OUVERTES on Friday the 15th of Oct - FREE EVENT
    **What a better to way to experiment the full zesty experience than to TRY IT OUT!

This is a unique opportunity to DISCOVER THE WORLD OF ZESTY FITNESS & BEYOND.
I am thrilled to be able to open my garden studio to new LIL parents and my zesty girls for the first time since the pandemic
You can either join a zesty fitness class from 9 am, or, and, have a studio tour and a chat around a fine lunch buffet prepared by Elisa, finest chef of O Saveur D’Elisa.

RSVP by emailing at [email protected] subject Zesty Open DAY

1. ZESTY OCT KIDS CAMP - From Tuesday 2 to Friday the 5th of Nov** 10am to 4pm. 7-11 yo

During the second week, I am excited to host my favorite** Zesty Halloween Kids Camp for four days. Your little ones will enjoy a Spook, Halloween theme Camp packed with ACTIVE & CREATIVES activities in a garden private studio with my fun, loving and dynamic twist.: fun and happy dances, fitness exercises, parkour, games, yoga kids and Art & Craft.

Here to make you life easier, simpler so you can register for one, two, three days, or the full 4-day camp. Only 8 kids per day.
From £45 one day, £80 2 days, £120 3 days and FULL 4-day Camp:** £145 - only £6 per hour!

RSVP by emailing at [email protected]
Subject: Zesty Kids Camp

I can not wait to make you fall in ZEST this month
Your Marion