Brexit : Should I stay or Should I go

This post to inform you that Nicola (British citizen living in south west of France) and I, will run an event on June, the 8th, which might interest you…
‘Brexit: Should I Stay or Should I Go?’

As we know, “Brexit means Brexit”… and however we feel about it, it will happen.
The question now is, what do I do in the new context? Do I go (leave the UK), do I stay? If I do stay, which attitude or mind set can I adopt to keep going forward and make the best of the change?
The purpose of this workshop is to be aware of our emotions and to go beyond them to feel empowered and have a clear action plan, whether going or staying!

British citizens, French citizens, other Europeans living in the UK, or any citizens of the world, you are welcome. Please join us! This will be an experimental and dynamic workshop hosted by ESCP Europe alumni, in partnership with Edhec Business School alumni, HEC Paris & Sciences Po alumni (entry fee asked by ESCP alumni £10 or £15 - venue = ESCP London Finchley Road). Please see additional information and register on the ESCP website : escpeuropealumni.org/gene/m … &langue=uk

We would be very grateful if you would circulate this notice on your networks or send it to those who may be interested!

Nathalie Ducray