Austrian Au Pair seeking family- lives in London, available immediately

Marina is an Austrian au pair, friend of our au current German au-pair and is looking for a family in London. I have met her, seems like a good choice. She has asked me to post this on her behalf.

Marina, Austrian Au-Pair, c.19 years old, looking for a host family around London.

Dear families,

My name is Marina, “Mina”, and I’ll soon turn 19. I was born in Austria, but I currently live in London.

I have three younger siblings, aged 17, 10 and the youngest one who’s turning 3 in March 2019. Hence my brother Leon is a special need child, I have a lot of experience in that topic and would be able to take care of children who need more help.

I love children. They’re so honest and it makes me really happy seeing them laugh. I want to be part of the family, like a big sister to your kids; playing with them, talk with them and laugh with them. They should know that they have someone they can relate to when the parents are eg. at work so that they’re not alone.

Furthermore I’ve worked in a hospital as a nurse before and therefore know what to do in a case of emergency. Two or three weeks I was stationed at the children’s station where I learned a lot about life.

I like horse riding, running, baking and spending time with friends. Also I am a family person who loves family evenings like watching TV or playing card games, especially UNO!

I would like to be have an activity during the day compatible with school schedule.

I am very open minded and keen to meet you! I am mobile everywhere in and around London, so we can also meet for a talk! If you have any questions, please feel free to message me! I’m looking forward to meeting you!!

Yours,
Marina

First date available: Immediately (date of this post: 16 October)
My contact: Phone: +436641260728 (WhatsApp)
Mail: [email protected]