Appartement de vacances a louer /Cannes -Cote d'Azur

Dear mums,

My two bedroom flat in Cannes is still available for half term break and for anyone looking for a few day retreat in the sun…

It is booked until 20th October for the MIPcom annual television industry event/ trade show… but after that it is available for you!

It is a very child friendly place and once you’ve booked I will send you the best tips about Cannes and the places around for you and your family, with all the activities for children.

It is very easy to catch a flight to Nice airport with EasyJet and BA and Cannes is 30 mins away in an Uber.

The weather is still mild and until yesterday’s downpour, my parents were still swimming in the sea as it was 27c outside!

My apartment has an outdoor swimming pool that I doubt you would want to use in October/ November but the municipal swimming pool which is super gorgeous ( paddling pool, gym pool and Olympic lanes) is a mere 15 mins walk down the road. You can use it all year long!

You don’t even need a car to visit Cannes and the other beautiful towns of the Riviera as you can easily hop on the train to Juan -Les-pins, Antibes, Nice and Monaco… or just relax to enjoy the local life in Cannes.

Karine - [email protected]