A Zest of Fitness at 5 min from LIL. Une rentree tout en zest

Are you looking for a fitness place that is different from the traditional fitness clubs :
It is maybe closer than what you think…

I created Zest For Life Studio 4 years ago to create a ‘zest for life” and give you energy while toning and having a great time. So after the back to school of your kids, have one for your: Be Zesty Be Healthier Be Sweaty. Zest For Life Studio opens on Monday the 10th of September! Can not wait to introduce you to my garden studio and my zesty fitness program.

Envie de mouvement, de légèreté, de tonicité, rejoignez moi.

Zest For Life Studio …
*is at only 5 min from LIL? A class everyday at 9am. Drop your kids and join me to well start your day.
*is an a garden studio surrounded by the nature and calm? It is a very unique place where half of the time we enjoy outside classes.
*offers a small class group? 5-8 students per class which allows me to give you attention, deep guidance and personalisation.
*you feel part of a community by LIL in Wembley. We come together to energise, awake new potentials and beyond. We enjoy one social event before half term.
*offers you a cocktail of very unique fitness classes: Zesty Hours programme (Cardio Blast, Toning Pilates & Abs & Legs Burn with Zumba set) , Zest & Stretch, Boxing Fit and PT sessions.

So **Get your first shot of ZEST…

I am looking forward to meeting you at your first class and to sharing an invigorating hour of Zesty Fitness. I offer a TRIAL PASS of 3 classes for only £25.

For all info, pictures, prices, timetable visit zestforlifestudio.com or email me at [email protected]

Classes are taught in French or English. All level are welcome. Each exercice can be adapted depending on the level.

Few words from my currents students: « J’ai pratiqué de nombreux sports : danse sous toutes ses formes, fitness, running, marche nordique et zumba… La formule de Marion Bignone mixe un zeste de yoga pour la détente, un zeste de zumba pour le fun, un autre de fitness pour le maintien et de la relaxation. Le cours se déroule dans une ambiance à la fois festive et sérieuse et Marion Bignone est très attentive à chaque élève. Sa pêche est contagieuse, son écoute sans faille : un cocktail détonnant et idéal pour se sentir… si bien ! » Isabelle Leize - 3 enfants - Maman de LIL

Few words about me:
I am Marion, a mum from LIL and when i moved in Wembley when the LIL opened, I started a new journey of vitality after 10 years in Marketing in a very well known Bristish company. I needed to share my energy, stimulate enthusiasm and awake potentials. I had amazing journey since, more than 1,100 zesty classes after, i can not believe I start this fourth season. Spreading my zest and believe in is a real bless.

Only few steps from a new feeling of self happiness, self satisfaction and reward. Below ZESTY PROGRAM SCHEDULE :
MONDAY : ZESTY HOUR CARDIO BLAST CLASS HITT (9AM)
High Intensity and Calorie Burn Circuit Workout with deep stretching sequence to well start the week. 75 min.
TUESDAY : ZEST & STRETCH CLASS (9am)
Yoga inspired class, ideal for beginners and intermediate to lean and stretch your muscles and work on your breath. 60 min.
ZESTY EXPRESS AFTERNOON CLASS (5.30pm)
A 45-min circuit full body workout that tighten your entire body while strengthening your core, legs and arms. It combines fun and effective fitness moves in circuit with cardio burst in between to torch calories.
WEDNESDAY : ZESTY HOUR TONING PILATE CLASS (9am)
Low impact full-body sculpting workout based on pilate series movements followed by a burst of Zumba. 75 min.
WEDNESDAY EVENING : ZESTY EVENING CLASS (8.30pm) - Low Impact circuit with key moves from Pilate
THURSDAY : West Hampstead Zesty Session (9.45am)
Strength and lean your body under a sky. Meet up in a park or a mum house. 5 min WH tube station up after Little Waitrose, keep left. 60 min
ZESTY EXPRESS AFTERNOON CLASS (5.30PM)
FRIDAY : ZESTY Fit Boxing - ABS & LEGS BURN CLASS (9am)
Ultimate core-power workout for flat abs, toned legs and arms. Zumba sequence included to lift your heart rate, raise your metabolism and burn fat before the weekend. 75 min.[/size]

PT session on demand - Thursdays, Lunch time and Saturdays morning.

Join me on a journey and reap of the awards of a zesty hour.
Zestforlifestudio.com